Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does each Trees in Memory card or Trees in Celebration certificate cost? And what does that cover?
- You have a choice of donation amounts: You can plant 1 tree for $5, or choose any amount over $10. For donations over $10, every dollar plants a tree. Every tree will be planted and cared for in an American forest. Included in the cost is the printing and mailing of a personalized Trees in Memory Card or Trees in Celebration Certificate.
- How secure is my Care Providers Portal?
- Your Care Providers Portal resides on a secure server protected by a fire wall. Your personal information cannot be viewed by other Care Providers Portal users.
- Do I need a separate Care Providers Portal for each order?
- No, your Care Providers Portal contains all order information for your company or account.
- What is the difference between "Honoree", "Recipient" and "Giver"?
- The "Honoree" is the person in whose name the tree is being dedicated. The "Recipient" is the party to which the acknowledgement card and personalized messages are sent. The "Giver" is the person purchasing this gift for the Recipient.
- Can I leave the "honoree" field blank?
- Yes, you may leave the honoree field blank. The printed pieces will be recognize your organization as the giver, and leave a space for you to fill in the name of your honoree, along with a blank envelope for your use.
- What does the Recipient get?
- The Recipient receives either a personalized card (Trees in Memory) or certificate (Trees In Celebration). Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to see a sample and we would be happy to mail one to you.
- I don't see a place to enter my payment online.
- We will send you a monthly invoice for all orders placed during that month. The portal cannot accept payment at the time of your order. If you prefer to pay for your order immediately, rather than waiting for your monthly invoice, please call member services at 888-448-7337.
- Can trees be dedicated to pets who have passed away?
- Absolutely. Visit our Trees for Pets page for more information.
- What do you do with my e-mail address?
We use e-mail to remind you about your order information and to let you know about new Care Providers Portal services and features. We DO NOT sell our client list for use by third parties.
From time to time, we send Care Providers Portal users e-mails about the Care Providers program and other related information. (Rest assured: We do not sell our client list for use by third parties.)
E-mails we send include:
- Reminders for any outstanding invoices
- News updates from us
- Information about Care Providers program enhancements
- A new password, if you request one.