As the primary applicant, you must:
- Be a municipality representative.
- Meet the TD Green Streets eligibility criteria.
- Complete and submit an online application by December 1, 2014. A PDF version is available to print as a working document, but the final application MUST be submitted online. (View Application Worksheet)
All applicants will be notified of their status in January 2015, which will not be public information at that time. Formal public announcements will be made in early March 2015.
If you are selected to receive a grant, your community will be expected to:
- Complete the proposed project by December 1, 2015.
- Submit a final accomplishment report by December 10, 2015.
- Hold a recognition event (which could be added to an already scheduled community event), which includes both community and TD Bank employee engagement. This event can take place anytime during the grant cycle, but the selected date must be communicated to the Arbor Day Foundation before May 31, 2015. Examples of events include a community’s annual Arbor Day celebration, a project groundbreaking/launch or tree planting.
- Provide opportunities over the course of the project for local TD Bank employees to be engaged as volunteers.
Questions? Contact grants administrator at email@example.com.